- Commences: Friday 18 May, 2012 at 5pm
- Concludes: Sunday 20 May, 2012 at 4pm;
- Cost: $350 includes 2 night accommodation in Wollombi Barnstay
- Inquiries: email@example.com; or call Rena on 0409 967 411
- Registration: click here to download flyer
- Send $100 deposit to secure a place; small group – don’t miss out!
Drawing in Hunter Valley away from noises and ties of everyday life allows time and space for reconnecting and remembering our creative selves.Drawing with charcoal, ink and water in a safe and relaxed atmosphere will allow us to rediscover the natural wisdom of the body, drop the thinking mind with its preconceived ideas, and reclaim anddeepen our drawing skills. There will be simple movement sessions to loosen up and awaken oursenses. We will focus on what is around us and draw the inspiration from human figure and fromWollombi landscape.We can all draw if we can only learn to open our eyes, relax and actually see, hear and feel what is around us. This workshop is for architects, architecture students and anybody else who feels moved to draw. ~ “…when we lose the ability to draw, we lose a part of our ability to think.” (Glen Murcutt 2002)
This workshop will attract 5 Formal CPD credit points for architects